Introduction to IaaS
Get abstract on-chain data quickly, efficiently, and reliably.
An Indexer is a high-performance group of services that enables you to Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) data processed on-chain. If you are a protocol developer, chances are that you would have to perform some sort of post-processing on processed transactions that are on-chain. Although simple, the infrastructure needed may potentially be difficult to scale without gathering engineers to develop, maintain, and extend the services on your own.
Built since December 2021, our Indexers are the most mature in the ecosystem as of today. We currently serve two types of use cases:
- 1.Program Indexing - A way to extract, transform and store transactions that were executed in accordance to your program(s).
- 2.Program Indexing APIs - A fast, efficient, and scalable suite of APIs for data extracted from your indexed program(s).
Should our services meet your requirements, feel free to contact us.
Prior to fulfilment, the following requirements will be worked out from you:
- 1.How fresh does the data need to be? (i.e. Data must be available at sub-second levels)
- 2.How much data are you expecting? (i.e. My programs gather roughly 5000 transactions an hour, which take up 50 megabytes of space in our current data store)
- 3.Are there Cross-Program Invocations (CPIs)?
- 1.If so, do you need them cross-indexed? (Cross-indexing is a method where we concurrently index both (or more) programs at the same time to create the data structures you are looking for.
- 4.How many programs do you have?
- 1.How many instructions (or functions) do you have in total?